HEYHEYHEY : DD
yes.
ahahahx.
finally changedd my skin : D
ahahahx.
tat chocolate skin is so irritating : DD
hahahax.
just like my smileys : DD
yeahhh.school starting soon.
i think all i did in the holidays were trainings
trainings, and
MORE trainings : D
hahahax.
yeahhh.
anyways de nats are just next thurs. : D
ahhahahx.
yeahh.
I HATE SCHOOL D:
blahblahblahx.
i feel SUPER guilty.
gahhh.im quitting french : D
actually french is c00l : D
like great and everything.
but im not coping well with it ; and my studies too : D
yeapppx.
omgs.
ohyah.
anyways my bintan trip was GREAT : D
hahahahx. it was totally AWESOME : D
bwahahhahhax.
yeahh.i love de beaches : D
ohyah.and I DROVE THE BUGGY : D
its like this type of miniature car tat its
totally AWESOME : D
ahhahax.now i can officially drive : D
hahahax.
yeahh.stupid holidays really ending soon.
ohwells DD:

ohh and johnathan bennett is HAWT HAWT HAWT : D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution