today got ting xie then i last minute learn the mo xie lorrr...then deborah keep peeking at my answer lorr!! she lots of mistakes. then stupid zhen tao copy her answer so is like im giving the answer to him. but i had to let deborah copy as we already agreed eariler on. sighh!! then mrs sng gave me back the whole of my 6B hmk book. quite a number of mistakes. i finally understands joesph's more haste less speed?!?! duno wat he talking lahh..then today's ruiqi's class ran their 1.6. she say tat it was like quite tiring...she ran 10.36 lehh..can u believe it? she walked 3 rounds. she's normally not tat sloww. well im gonna take my 1.6 nxt tues. oh no.. hope i dun have stitches. cause i always have stitches whenever i run..then today bball we lose to deborah's team. they had ALL the good players lorr...deborah, mao,eunice,aidi,yinyi,liwen vs me,tammie,grace,simone,weizhen and rosanne. unfair riteee?!?! anyway we lose and yupps. nvm. im so happy tat im able to post everyday(: hahahaaa..so much homework lehh..n my hound of the baskervilles IS STILL LOST):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution