i miss campus superstarrrrr!!! ahhhhh...yuyang sooo cute(: okok...i love them(: okok.gonna cry liaoxx. so fast. i dun want it to end. good things will come to an end. but why this way? cant good things last forever? cant it stay till eternity? i guess tat's life. well life is never fair. sometimes when you want it to last, it wont. but whyyyy??? why must time fly so fast? why cant time stop? it's always like thad. is tat the life i used to know? the life i know is carefree and relax.. but this life now??? so all i have now is just the memories floating back to me. let my heart fly free into the skies and heavens above..let it take my wish upp to heaven. where everlasting is. where eternity is.will it ever happened? time just smashed away all my heart desires. everything starts coming back like it never does. he took everything away and left me with a broken heart. things wont be the same anymore. if only this would never end. where my fantanized dreams is. there was only moon, and stars and the memory of love.*shimmers of love*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plugging Into An Electric Vehicle Revolution